BPI CAN FACILITATE A THOROUGH REVIEW OF YOUR PENSION
A good review is important as so many pensions are currently under performing because of Inflation, ongoing charges or the fact they haven’t been checked for years. It’s important to review your pension on a regular basis to keep track of projected financial values and charges. It’s always good to know your current transfer value and how the pension has performed in the recent past.
You really do need to get the best value out of any active or frozen policies you’ve worked hard to contribute to over the years. It’s important to invest them well to maximise potential growth in the shortest possible time. The market has been volatile showing poor returns of less than 2.5 per cent in the past few years. A thorough review from financial professionals can help steer you in the right direction.
Questions You Should Be Asking
- Have you a pension from a previous employer?
- Is the recent performance of your pension poor?.
- How will new legislation affect your pension?
- Are you being charged too much by your current provider?
- Do you have a pension you no longer put money into?
BPI WORKS AROUND A SUPERB NETWORK OF FINANCIAL ADVISERS
A Self Invested Personal Pension Plan or SIPP can be a ‘tax efficient wrapper’ for all of your investments. They open up additional investment opportunities you won’t find through standard plans. And you can use them to fund our investment opportunities if you so wish. They may not be for everyone of course so here’s a brief look at the pros and cons:
- SIPP’S Provide Lots Of Control And Flexibility.
- They Have Been Performing Well In Recent Years.
- You Can Have Your Funds Invested In a Greater Range Of Investments.
- Clients Can Have All Of Their Pension Funds In The Same Place.
- You Can Take Benefits When You Need Them.
- SIPP’S Are Easy To Set Up.
- You Can Use Your Personal Pension or SERPS Funds To Open A Sipp.
- They Do Carry Some Risk And Don’t Come With Guaranteed Returns.
- Most Providers Will Charge You An Annual Fee.
- You Will Be Charged Each Time You Purchase Or Sell An Investment.
- If Performance Is Poor You Could End Up With A Shortfall.
- If the pension fund receives a transfer from a ‘Final Salary’ fund, then the benefits you are giving up on transfer may be greater.
The choice is yours of course, but we can get you advice via our FSA REGULATED PARTNERS y on a whole range of matters relating to pensions so feel free to contact us.
BPI IS COMMITTED TO BRINGING YOU THE BEST PENSION ADVICE THROUGH OUR EXCELLENT FINANCIAL NETWORK
Once your pension review has got under way it’ll probably take around 2-3 weeks before the process is completed.
All it takes is one phone call to BPI and we can set the ball rolling for you with a service you can trust. We recognise just how important your pension is.
Remember it’s so important to review your pension in light of the current climate and if you decide to transfer your pension this could take 4 to 6 weeks.