Feel Free To Contact Us
With this in mind individuals are beginning to diversify away from the more traditional investments likes stocks, shares, cash and bonds. There is research to show when more common investments perform badly, their alternative counterparts generally perform well. With an alternative investment you can own some assets outright providing much more flexibility to your portfolio.
Growing numbers of investors are now starting to realise assets from the traditional sector can no longer offer strong sustained growth. The diversification they require simply isn’t there to maintain equilibrium in your portfolio. They find the knowledge, skill base and experience of a company like ours very appealing, because we can balance the scales in their favour with higher performing uncorrelated assets.
With BPI you can be sure we will find you the best in quality, tangible alternative investments to maximise your returns. These assets should be uncorrelated with the more traditionally held investments and the wider financial markets. Allocating some of your portfolio to alternative investments can also act as a form of insurance policy during an economic downturn bringing profit when you need it most.
LETS LOOK AT THE FACTS:
- Alternative investments are actually performing better than their counterparts and bringing better returns than the stock market!
- Any alternative investment should really be a directly held, tangible asset.
- Personal Pensions are generally under-performing!
- Savings rates are low.
- The stock market is not as strong as it was!
- Alternative investments can bring you strong returns.
- It’s been noted the very rich put at least 10 per cent of their cash into alternative investments.
- Diversification and Performance are the key reasons to invest in alternatives
Beat inflation and invest in areas not relying on major economic growth!
DISCOVER MORE ABOUT HOW BPI CAN HELP
As Featured In